The aim of the INBIE is to promote equal educational opportunities to all social groups, to fight against social exclusion and support people at risk of marginalization,
activating them through comprehensive development, improve their quality of life. It cooperates closely with
educational Institutions, local authorities and SMEs.
Its activities are:
- research in the field of science, education, culture, art, protection of cultural heritage and traditions, care and social
- leading national and international scientific workshops, educational activities, conferences, seminars, lectures,
- organizing foreign study visits for administrative and research professionals in order to foster cooperation and
- establishing cooperation with national and foreign institutions that have similar activities;
- publishing and disseminating the results obtained from the research.